Clause 1 – Who are we?
Brasschaat Financial Holding NV, with CBE number: 0891.958.550, (‘Group Bernaerts’ or ‘we’), is the party responsible for processing your personal data (i.e. the controller) as well as the administrator (the ‘administrator’) of the website.
You can contact us using the details below:
Clause 2 – What personal data do we process and why?
‘Personal data’ is defined as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity. More specifically, Group Bernaerts processes only the personal data you yourself leave on the website by filling in the information form or by e-mailing us directly: name, telephone number, and e-mail address.
We use the personal data collected on the website through the information form purely in order to answer questions submitted by you, to maintain contact between you and Group Bernaerts, where appropriate, and, if applicable, to process your orders and payments (the lawful basis for processing is a contractual need or consent, depending on the situation).
If we process your personal data any further for a purpose other than those mentioned above, we will notify you of this in advance.
Clause 3 – Do we share your personal data with third parties?
Your personal data is never sold on to or shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
The only ways in which we could pass on your personal data to third parties are:
- if you give your explicit consent to this in advance;
- if we have a statutory obligation to pass on your personal data in order to prevent fraud or misuse;
In concrete terms, your personal data is shared or can be shared with the following third parties for the reasons indicated:
- IT partner: for website hosting
Clause 4 – Data retention period
We do not keep your personal data for longer than necessary. This means that your personal data will be deleted from our files after two years have elapsed.
Irrespective of this period during which we keep your personal data, we will also erase your personal data if you explicitly ask us to do so by contacting us via the contact details above.
Clause 5 – Your rights in relation to your data
You have a number of rights that you can exercise by contacting us via the contact details above (see clause 1).
- You may access the personal data relating to you that are processed by us, ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data, or erase your personal data, as well as – in certain cases –restrict processing of your personal data or object to the processing.
- You may have your personal data transferred, either via provision to you in a readable format or via direct transfer by us to a third-party service provider specified by you.
- You may object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You may withdraw your consent for personal data processing granted earlier.
- You may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority via the details below if you are not satisfied with how we have handled your question or complaint:
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
+32 (0)274 48 00
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting this data, from making any other unauthorized use thereof, and from performing any act that breaches the privacy of the person(s) to whom the data relates. The administrator is in no case responsible in the situations mentioned above.